The following training videos cater to the needs of industrial workers by demonstrating safe work practices as they are applicable to industrial facilities. While it is true industrial facilities share some of the same hazards as other industries, it is helpful for worker to see how to prevent accidents and injuries specific to the circumstances of their workplace.
- Right-To-Know for Industrial Facilities – The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard provides employees with the right-to-know about any potentially hazardous chemicals in their workplace. This includes training on chemicals, labels and proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to name a few.
- Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities – Workplace harassment affects more people in a year than violence, industrial facilities are no exception. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission defines harassment as “…unwelcome conduct that is based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.” This training helps industrial workers understand how to stop harassment in an industrial environment.
- Conflict Resolution in Industrial Facilities – Conflict cannot be completely avoided, why not learn how to manage it. Techniques for turning conflict into productive conversations are explained.
- Industrial Fire Prevention – Learn all about fires; how they burn, prevention, protection and handling fire emergencies.
- Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial & Light Industrial Facilities and Bloodborne Pathogens in Heavy Industry – The two training videos on OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard provide in-depth information for industrial employees. Some of the topics explained are implementation of an exposure control plan, standard precautions to prevent contact with blood and equipment decontamination.