The position of Customer Service Representative was recently named one of the “Best Jobs of 2012” by U.S. News & World Report. It was also reported that “this profession should see significant growth over the next decade.” Now is the time to get trained so you can show prospective employers you are qualified or remain competitive within your own field.
The release of the following customer service training videos are just in time:
- The Service Mentality: 7 Characteristics of Excellent Service Providers
- Five Forbidden Phrases (3.0)
- Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service (3.0)
- Proactive Customer Service (3.0)
- Essential Telephone Skills: 10 Core Skills to Delivering Excellent Service Over the Phone
- Business Friendly Customer Service
- Influencing The Interaction: 6 Practices for a More Satisfying Customer Experience
Start training to boost your career today!