Customer service professionals have one of the most important jobs in any business or industry. The people who perform this function are the “voices” and “faces” of the organization and are often the only point of contact customers have with a company. It’s absolutely necessary for all customer service staff to complete comprehensive training in order to offer top-notch professional service during every customer interaction.
Several of our latest Video On Demand courses go beyond the basics and cover specific areas in customer service training. Learn to be an active listener or deal with an angry customer, with the help of the Telephone Doctor, Nancy Friedman’s coaching and video narratives demonstrating the right and wrong way to handle customer service calls.
- Listening Skills: 6 Steps to Becoming a Better Listener
- From Curt to Courteous: Mastering the 7 Touch Points of Communication
- How to Handle the Irate Customer: 4-Point Plan for Calming Angry Customers
- Six Steps to Service Recovery: Fix The Problem, Manage Their Feelings
- How to Deal With The Foreign Accent (2.0)
- Questioning Techniques: 7 Methods To Obtain Better Information and Solve Problems
Whether you take one course or all of them you will gain insightful knowledge to immediately apply to your job.