Training on the 2012 updated National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E standards is now available in our Video On Demand format and the interactive Advantage format titled Electrical Safety: 2012 NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training.
The training covers topics to help workers learn about:
- How all workers must be properly qualified for the job he/she is doing
- Job specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Approach boundaries distances
- Arc flash hazards, PPE and boundaries
- Energized electrical work permits
Understand and learn how to apply NFPA 70E Arc Flash safety standards to your job with either of these High-Definition training videos.