Effective decision-making can be a skill that assists in maximizing your company’s team building efforts. Effective decision-making allows individuals to develop skills that truly matter not just to them, but to the team. Being able to make good decisions in a timely manner will help your employees increase their overall performance.
Mastery wants to help you in the area of effective decision-making this year with its training toolkit, “Become a Contributing Project Team Member.”
In the course entitled,“Become a Contributing Project Team Member: Effective Decision Making,” employees learn how to assess their skills and understand the impact of their decisions.
Mastery wants to provide you with a few reminders for making quality decisions within the workplace:
- Gather all of the information in its entirety prior to making your decision.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Be willing to reach out to others (co-workers, boss, mentors etc.). Use these individuals as resources toward your overall development.
- Don’t be afraid to consider other people’s ideas. Share your ideas to help you see situations differently.
- Weigh the pros and cons of the decision you are looking to make.
- Respect others different opinions when making effective decisions.
Mastery wants you to improve your everyday decision-making! Check out this activity!